- Items must be in selling condition: clean (recently laundered or dry cleaned), stainless, odorless, and no signs of excessive wear (e.g., holes, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers) to be considered for consignment. The Style Loop reserves the right to refuse any item for consignment without cause.
- Acceptance of items is at the sole discretion of The Style Loop. We only accept items in very good to excellent condition that meet our authenticity, brand, and quality standards.
- Standard consignment period is 90 days. Consignment period for certain items may be extended or shortened, as determined by The Style Loop and consignor.
- It is understood that The Style Loop will make all reasonable efforts to sell all items, however, we do not guarantee the sale of any items. The Style Loop reserves the right to remove merchandise from the sales floor for any reason.
- All consignments are at consignor’s risk. The Style Loop is not responsible for loss from fire, theft, or damages that occur during consignment period.
MERCHANDISE PRICING AND CONSIGNOR COMMISSION
- Pricing: The consignor will receive an email within 72 hours after drop off that will contain the consignor ID and temporary password to access their account at thestyleloop.consignoraccess.com. Please log in to see the descriptions of all items accepted and the starting prices that they will be sold at in the store. Any items not listed were not accepted for consignment and must be picked up within 2 weeks from drop off date. The Style Loop may run promotional sales and markdown items. The Consignor must indicate any items they do not want discounted.
- Commission Options: The consignor shall receive 50% of the selling price of each item sold (less applicable fees.)
Store Credit: The consignor shall receive 10% credit of the purchase amount if this option is chosen. (Example: $500 balance – purchase amount is $500 or more = $50 added to store credit; $500 balance – purchase amount is $300 = $30 added to store credit).
Check Payment: The consignor may request payment by check for any items sold.
- Contacts & Notifications:
The Style loop does not send out notification upon sale of items or markdowns. We highly encourage consignors to review their accounts via Consignor Access at www.thestyleloop.consignoraccess.com. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive your consignor ID and temporary password.
Seller will be notified by email about unsold items or items not accepted for consignment, at which time they may be picked up. Consignor can also choose to donate by responding via email. All items not claimed after 2 weeks will be DONATED without further notification.
Name (printed)___________________________Phone ___________________